This course covers the skills and knowledge required to safely perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters; and cantilever crane loading platforms for licensing purposes.
Assessment for High Risk Work (HRW) licences is undertaken by an accredited assessor approved by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland.
- Plan the work
- Identify and address potential risks and hazards
- Implement control measures
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Erect structures and plant
- Use appropriate communication methods
- Dismantle structures and plant
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
This training is conducted under agreement with MyneSight Pty Ltd RTO #31900.