This training package includes both UETTDRRFO6B Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
HLTAID001 Provide CPR & UETTDRRF06B Conduct LVR
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
It covers providing CPR to sustain brain function and support life until medical support arrives and is suitable for all persons who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Following D.R.S.A.B.C.D.
- Assessing the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Seek assistance from emergency response services
- Perform CPR procedures in accordance with ARC guidelines
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Communicate and report details of the incident
LOW VOLTAGE RESCUE (LVR) TRAINING
This course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place. It covers the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
This training is conducted under agreement with MyneSight Pty Ltd RTO #31900 or First Aid Advantage RTO #32273
Make sure you know all the facts
Make sure you find out what you need to know before enrolling in a course.
Want to know important dates for your course? Check out our training calendar.