This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a light vehicle in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
Resources and infrastructure industries includes:
- Metalliferous Mining (including Mineral Exploration and Metalliferous Processing)
- Coal Mining (including Coal Handling and Preparation)
- Quarrying (extractive industries)
- Civil Construction
- Introduction to site rules and procedures
- Carry out pre-start, start-up, park-up and shutdown procedures
- Operate light vehicle
- Identify and respond appropriately to hazardous and/or emergency driving situations
- Carry out operator maintenance
This training is conducted under agreement with MyneSight Pty Ltd RTO #31900 or First Aid Advantage RTO #32273.