This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a forklift in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
Resources and infrastructure industries includes:
- Metalliferous Mining (including Mineral Exploration and Metalliferous Processing)
- Coal Mining (including Coal Handling and Preparation)
- Quarrying (extractive industries)
- Civil Construction
- Plan and prepare for forklift operations
- Identify and address potential risks and hazards
- Implement control measures
- Carry out pre-start, start-up, park-up and shutdown procedures
- Operate forklift
- Forklift attachments
- Secure, lift, transfer and place loads correctly
- Carry out operator maintenance
This training is conducted under agreement with MyneSight Pty Ltd RTO #31900.