The industry-recognised Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface) Refresher program aims to assess and refresh participants skills and knowledge required for working in surface coal mining operations.
RIISS00034 – Standard 11 Refresher
The Standard 11 includes the 6 nationally recognised units of competency required to meet the RIISS00034 – Surface Coal Mine Safety Skill Set as listed below:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
This training is conducted under agreement with MyneSight Pty Ltd RTO #31900.
Make sure you know all the facts
Make sure you find out what you need to know before enrolling in a course.
Want to know important dates for your course? Check out our training calendar.